Hyunwoo Will Kwon (권현우, 權賢宇)
Mainly, I am interested in mathematical analysis, especially
- Methods of Harmonic Analysis (real-variable methods)
- Partial Differential Equations based on physics (Elliptic and parabolic PDEs, Navier-Stokes equation)
- Stochastic PDEs
As a hobby, I play Fastest maps in Starcraft: Broodwar. I frequently watch a baseball game. In particular, LG Twins.
For detail introduction about me, see here.
- Workshop for Students in Analysis and PDEs (July 2018) Organized with Prof. Hyunseok Kim, Prof. Young-Ran Lee, and Sang Woo Ryoo.
- Fall 2018 – LaTeX Lecture for SASA
- Spring 2018 – UNIST LaTeX Lecture / Advanced Calculus I / Theory of complex variable I
- Winter 2018 – LaTeX Lecture
- Fall 2017 – Advanced Calculus II
- Spring 2017 – Advanced Calculus I / Introduction to Hilbert spaces
Teaching statements (not yet)
- Continuous, Completely continuous and compact mapping
- An easy proof of the John-Nirenberg Inequality
- Detail calculation of An -type estimates for Riesz potentials
- PDE as a unified subject (by Sergiu Klainerman)